Vision & Mission
The Government of Haryana recognizes the important role of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) in delivery of citizen services and governance processes in an efficient and transparent manner.
To facilitate planning, designing, implementing and managing a wide range of IT initiatives at department/ organization levels, the State Government of Haryana has aligned its vision to focus on Digital India Program’s three important Vision areas/ Objectives and nine pillars:
- Digital Infrastructure as a Utility to Every Citizen
- Governance & Services on Demand
- Digital Empowerment of Citizens
Nine Pillars of Digital India Program:
- Broadband Highways
- SWAN, NOFN, NKN, Rural/Urban Wi-Fi, Cloud Computing, NII (National Information Infra)
- Universal Access to Mobile Connectivity – NOFN, CCIP Policy
- NOFN, CCIP Policy
- Public Internet Access Programme
- CSC, Post Office, Mass IT Literacy NOFN
- e-Governance – Reforming Government through Technology
- e-Office, ERP, HRMS, IVRS, Aadhaar based e-KYC Services, IT Cadre
- E-Kranti – Electronic delivery of services
- 250+ e-Services (G2C, B2C, B2B, G2B, etc), Poerals, Apps (Portals, Mobile), ISMO
- Information for All
- MyGov Haryana, e-Services, State Portals, Websites, Cyber Security Policy etc.
- Electronics Manufacturing
- Incubation Centres, IoT, STPI, IIIT, ITIR etc.
- IT for Jobs
- NDLM, Digital Literacy, Skill Development, Rural BPO, IT / ESDM/ Start-up Policy etc.
- Early Harvest Programmes
- RAS, Digital Locker, e-Sign, IVRS etc.
To promote e-Governance for empowering citizens, promoting the inclusive and sustainable growth of the Electronics, IT & ITeS industries, enhancing State Government of Haryana’s role in Internet Governance, adopting a multipronged approach that includes development of human resources, promoting R&D and innovation, enhancing efficiency through digital services and ensuring a secure cyber space.
The mission of the State is:
- e-Government: To position Haryana as the preferred IT/ITES investment destination in India.
- e-Industry: Promotion of electronics hardware manufacturing and IT-ITeS industry
- e-Innovation / R&D: Implementation of R&D Framework – Enabling creation of Innovation/ R&D Infrastructure in emerging areas of ICT&E/Establishment of mechanism for R&D translation
- e-Learning: Providing support for development of e-Skills and Knowledge network
- e-Security: Securing State’s cyber space
- e-Inclusion: Promoting the use of ICT for more inclusive growth
- Internet Governance: Enhancing State’s role in Global Platforms of Internet Governance.